Services offered by QLE
"The companies that find a way to engage every mind, harness every bolt of passion and energy, bring excitement to the lives of the people, and break every artificial barrier between people will be the companies that win in the 90ís and beyond."
-Jack Welch, G. E.
- Six Sigma plus Lean
- Six Sigma
- Kaizen Events
- Training at Clientís Location
- Seminars and Workshops
Principal Partner of QLE
Mr. Anzuoni over 20 years in operational and engineering management. Heís done consulting work for Digital equipment corporation GE, Norton Company , Brooks-PRI Automation, Cookson Corporation and many small-manufacturing companies in the New England area. Heís been training and implementing lean manufacturing techniques for the last 10 years and was the Kaizen Promotional Officer (KPO) at a Saint-Gobain ($22 billion organization) Performance Plastics manufacturing plant. He has done over 75 Kaizens; 5Sís; and is Six Sigma Black Belt trained and been implementing Lean-Six Sigma for the last 3 years. He has a master degree in mechanical engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute; a graduate of the greater Boston executive program in business management from MITís Sloan School and is a registered professional engineer (PE). He is a member of AME, ASQ ,SME & SPE
Client Success Story
"If they can afford to spend $50,000.,they get a couple of hundred thousand dollars back. It pays for itself. The challenge is to take the risk, ..."
- Joseph C. Day Chairman and CEO
regarding Small and Medium Size
Companies implementing Lean and Six Sigma Tools
- Lead time Reduction of 68%
- Throughput increase of 28 %
- 41% Reduction in Non-Value Steps
- Reduced WIP/Inventory
- Reduced Floor Space by 22 %
- Implementation of a Visual System
- Better Workforce Moral-Cross Trained
- Reduced Set-up time by 32 %
- Reduced 1st Piece Insp.-Cpk over 2
- Reduced lead time by 26%
- Reduction of process steps by 22%
- Reduced travel by 10 miles per year
- Increased throughput by 28 %-in process inspection eliminate final insp.
- Improve the Yield-Reduce Scrap
State and Federal Funding Programs
Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Rhode Island have training grants to assist companies in the implementation of Six Sigma plus Lean and Kaizen Activities
Click here to learn more about our instructors.