Design of Experiments (DOE) is one of the most powerful statistical tools to achieve an optimal process. This 2-day class introduces the theory and application of Design of Experiments. Full factorial and fractional experiments will be taught in the class. Minitab 18, a statistical software package, will be used in the class to layout the experiment and analyze the data to strive for an optimal solution.
At the end of the class, the student will understand the theory of DOE and have the capability of running and analyzing an experiment in Minitab 18. Since DOE has numerous techniques (i.e. Plackett-Burman, RSM, Central Composite, Mixture Designs), Quantum Leap Engineering also offers an intermediate and an advance class in DOE.
Cost includes a 30 day access to Minitab 18 Software.
- Overview of Design of Experiments
- Introduction to Optimizing Solutions
- Determine main effects and interactions
- Introduction to Factorial Designs
- Full Factorial Designs
- Using Minitab to Analyze Full
- Factorial Designs
- Use Center Points to Determine Curvature
- Introduction to FractionalFactorial Designs
- Fractional Factorial Designs
- Using Minitab to Analyze Fractional Factorial Designs
- Screening Design of Experiments
- Design of Experiments Excercises in Minitab
- Create and Analyze DOE Experiments
This class will be held on the following dates:
Click here to register for this course
September 25-26, 2018
(8:30am - 4:30pm)